Chocolate Dipping sauce
Chocolate Dipping Sauce
- 2 medium ripe avocadoes (choose mild tasting ones, not strong)
- ľ - 1/3 cup agave nectar/syrup
- Pinch salt
- 2 Tablespoons (30mls) vanilla extract
- 4 Tablespoons cacao powder (I used more, but I like it really chocolatey) If you donít have ca-cao powder then use the best co-coa powder you can find.
- 2 Tablespoons (30mls) melted cacao butter
In blender or food processor, mix first four ingredients until smooth. Add cacao powder and melted cacao but-ter until completely mixed. Dip fruit of your choice, make sure it is thor-oughly coated and devour without guilt. So good with bananas, apples, strawberries or whatever is in your fruit bowl. It is especially good with orange pieces or mandarin segments.
Our family noticed the chocolate sauce tasted nicer with the fruit than by itself.